Content provided as an educational volunteer effort of the
American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation (APRHF), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Please help support the preservation and promotion of passenger rail heritage.
Join the APRHF today!
Website hosting made possible by our sponsors.
St. Louis Southwestern
SSW 819 is currently undergoing a 15-year inspection
overhaul at the Arkansas Railroad Museum in Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
This is a photo taken in 1992.
For a current photo taken from
almost the same spot.
This is NOT an offical site of the Arkansas Railroad
Musuem or the Cotton Belt Rail Historical Society
nor is it associated with either group
You can visit the web site of the Arkansas Railroad
Musuem at http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/8199/cb819.html
or the Cotton Belt Rail Historical Society at http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/8199/historic.html
Email for the musueum is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos of SSW 819
during inspection work at Pine Bluff 1999-2000
- New Photos
- Daryl Cason and Chad Thompson remove
staybolt caps in the cab of SSW 819. Feb. 19, 2000.
- Chad Thompson removes staybolt caps
in the cab of SSW 819. Feb. 19, 2000
- Daryl Cason removes staybolt caps using
chisel and hammer in the cab of SSW 819 at the Ark. Railroad
Museum. Feb. 19, 2000.
- Bill Bailey looks over superheater
tubes removed from SSW 819 . Jan. 8,
- Motorcycle group looks over SSW 819
during tour of Arkansas Railroad Museum, Pine Bluff, Ark. 819
was out having its flues blown clean. April 15, 2000.
- SSW 819 is pulled outside to have its
flues blown clean. April 15, 2000.
- Daryl Cason hooks cylinder heads to
forklift for removal from SSW 819. Mar. 11, 2000
- Bill Bailey takes a break after working
inside of firebox of SSW 819. April 22, 2000.
- Chad Thompson sands the track for better
traction so Daryl Cason can use trackmoblie to move SSW 819 outdoors
for flue cleaning. April. 15, 2000
- Paul Hoge cleans superheater tubes
from SSW 819. Mar. 4, 2000
- Bill Bailey inside SSW 819's firebox
blowing out flues during. April 15, 2000
- SSW 819 has flues blown out during
inspection work at Arkansas Railroad Museum, Pine Bluff, Ark.
April 15, 2000
- Barry Robinson chisels off staybolt
caps on SSW 819 . April 1, 2000
- Ron Acheson works on tender/loco connections
underneath tender of SSW 819. April 29, 2000
- Superheater tubes
- Firebox work
- General Views of SSW 819
- "Blue Streak" the
- If you have a question or a comment email me at email@example.com
- All photos of SSW 819 by David Hoge.
All photos on this site are copyright protected. They may not
be used for any purpose commerical or private.
|Click below for pages in the directory of TrainWeb sites:|
Visit our Rail Magazine promotion trading partners:
(Click here to add your print rail magazine.)
About Us |
Contact Us |
Advertise With Us |
Silver Rails Country for Train Enthusiasts
View TrainWeb.US Stats
| Page updated:12/22/2018
| Version 2018l22b
| ©2015-2019 NordiLusta, LLC