Content provided as an educational volunteer effort of the
American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation (APRHF), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Please help support the preservation and promotion of passenger rail heritage.
Join the APRHF today!
Website hosting made possible by our sponsors.
Arkansas Association of Railroad Passengers
TRAVEL TIPS FOR TEXAS EAGLE DESTINATIONS
- Chicago information - texaseagle.com
- Metra commuter trains
- Chicago Transit Authority
rapid transit and elevated trains, local buses.
- South Shore Line Commuter trains to
south Chicago, Gary and Michigan City, Indiana.
- Chicago Restaurants
- The Berghoff, 17 West Adams, approximately 5 blocks east of Union Station.
- Miller's Pub, 134 South Wabash, adjacent to the Palmer House.
- Lou Mitchell's, 565 West Jackson Boulevard, (312) 939-3111. This famous Chicago breakfast food/coffee shop (in business since 1923) serves from-scratch omelettes, french toast, waffles and pastries to over 1,200 customers, both Chicagoans and tourists, each day. Open 7:30am - 3:00pm daily. Located on Jackson, approximately one block west of Union Station (Jackson Blvd. & Clinton St.)
- St. Louis:
- Little Rock:
- Hot Springs National Park:
- Fort Worth:
- San Antonio:
- Los Angeles::
CURRENT TEXAS EAGLE TIMETABLE
Use BACK button on web browser to return from www.texaseagle.com.
Return to Arkrail Home Page.
Last Revision Date: 26 October 2002