Recordings of Trains and Radio Transmissions
Recordings of Trains:
Detectors on the Cal-P (Martinez Sub):
Detectors on the Coast Line:
- Amtrak Train 728, an Eastbound Capitol with an F59PHI, passes Milepost 14.1 on the Cal-P at 68 MPH. 302 KB .wav
- Amtrak Train 713, a Westbound San Joaquin with an F59PHI, blows by Milepost 900 on the BNSF Bakersfield Sub at about 79 MPH. 334 KB .wav
- Canadian Pacific 1400, an F9, Eastbound with a writers' special on the old WP Altamont Line. 290 KB .wav
- Southern Pacific 9805, an SD70M, Eastbound with a long manifest, grinds by east of Marcel on the Tehachapi Line at about 15 MPH in Run 8. 598 KB .wav
- Union Pacific 4546, an SD40T-2, Eastbound with the MSJRV, passes Milepost 14.1 on the Cal-P at about 50 MPH. 337 KB .wav
- Union Pacific 6936, the DD40AX, Eastbound with an officers' special, roars by Bahia, on the Cal-P at nearly 80 MPH. 360 KB .wav
The time is on .
© 1999, 2000, Michael Johannessen. All rights reserved.
e-Mail the Webmaster