Content provided as an educational volunteer effort of the
American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation (APRHF), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Please help support the preservation and promotion of passenger rail heritage.
Join the APRHF today!
Website hosting made possible by our sponsors.
Irish Narrow Gauge - Ballymena, Cushendall & Red Bay
Ballymena, Cushendall & Red Bay Railway
- Locomotives, Carriages, Wagons
- loading gauge:
- maps: [INGV2 m-3-p22f-
[INGRB m-5-p40- ]
- 1875.05.26: line opened from Ballymena to Cargan
- 1876.10.08: line opened to Retreat (goods only)
- 1884: bought by BNCR
- 1886.04.05: line opened to Knockally (passenger)
- 1886.08.27: line opened to Parkmore (passenger)
- 1930: closed to passenger traffic
- 1940: line closed
|Click below for pages in the directory of TrainWeb sites:|
Visit our Rail Magazine promotion trading partners:
(Click here to add your print rail magazine.)
About Us |
Contact Us |
Advertise With Us |
Silver Rails Country for Train Enthusiasts
View TrainWeb.US Stats
| Page updated:12/22/2018
| Version 2018l22b
| ©2015-2019 NordiLusta, LLC