Content provided as an educational volunteer effort of the
American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation (APRHF), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Please help support the preservation and promotion of passenger rail heritage.
Join the APRHF today!
Website hosting made possible by our sponsors.
Irish Narrow Gauge - Cork & Muskerry Railway
Cork & Muskerry Railway
- Locomotives, Carriages, Brake Vans, Wagons
- loading gauge:
- 1887.08.08: announcement of opening of the line to Blarney: [CMLRJ:
- 1888.03.19: announcement of opening of the line to Coachford:
- 1888.05.06: announcement of opening of the line to Donoughmore,
and timetable: [CMLRJ:
- 1934.12.29: last train: [CMLRJ:
- general manager: J. B. Wilson
- loco crew:
- guard: ?.
- maps: [CMLRJ: m-5-p8- ]
[INGRB m-5-p82- ]
- gradient profiles: [CMLRJ: k-5-p17 ]
- misc: lorry: [CMLRJ:
- misc: steamroller accident: [CMLRJ:
b-5-p33-1927.09.06 b-6-p36-1927.09.06 ]
|Click below for pages in the directory of TrainWeb sites:|
Visit our Rail Magazine promotion trading partners:
(Click here to add your print rail magazine.)
About Us |
Contact Us |
Advertise With Us |
Silver Rails Country for Train Enthusiasts
View TrainWeb.US Stats
| Page updated:12/22/2018
| Version 2018l22b
| ©2015-2019 NordiLusta, LLC