Content provided as an educational volunteer effort of the
American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation (APRHF), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Please help support the preservation and promotion of passenger rail heritage.
Join the APRHF today!
Website hosting made possible by our sponsors.
This page has been relocated to http://i3.mcferran.net/wiki/DLT You will be redirected there in a moment
Irish Narrow Gauge - Dublin & Lucan Tramway
Dublin & Lucan Tramway
- Locomotives, Carriages
- 1881.06.01: line opened as 3' gauge steam tramway, to
- 1881.11: opened as far as Palmerstown
- 1883.02.20: opened to Lucan
- 1890: Lucan & Leixlip Steam Tramway opened, operated by
- 1896: converted to 3'6" gauge and electrified
- 1925: line closed
- 1927: purchased by DUTC and
regauged to 5'3"
- map: [ITJKY m-5-p47- ]
|Click below for pages in the directory of TrainWeb sites:|
Visit our Rail Magazine promotion trading partners:
(Click here to add your print rail magazine.)
About Us |
Contact Us |
Advertise With Us |
Silver Rails Country for Train Enthusiasts
View TrainWeb.US Stats
| Page updated:12/22/2018
| Version 2018l22b
| ©2015-2019 NordiLusta, LLC