Eastern Washington, the Idaho Panhandle, and Montana
- Restoration of the North Coast Hiawatha.
- Establishment of a Portland/Seattle to Denver train via Spokane,
Missoula, Helena, Billings, and Casper with links to the proposed Texas Zephyr.
- Establishment of through service from Alberta, through Montana to
both Salt Lake City and Denver.
- Establishment of frequent service from Western Washington and
Portland to Eastern Washington and North Idaho.
- Preservation and Restoration of historic rail stations such as East
- The creating of Intermodal Hubs at rail stations.
- Preservation and eventual restoration of the Homestake Pass rail line
and other valuable rail routes that are in danger.
- Continued usage by Amtrak of the Spokane Intermodal Terminal.
- Establishment of a network of Thruway bus connections to expand
- Transit Improvements throughout the area.
- Preservation of the history and significance of the Milwaukee Pacific
Southern Idaho and Utah
- Creation of a new long distance train from Vancouver, BC to Los
Angeles via Boise, Salt Lake City, and Las Vegas bring back service dropped in
- Construction of a new Intermodal Terminal in Salt Lake City.
- Establishment of through service from Salt Lake City to Alberta via
Idaho Falls, and Butte.
- Establishment of frequent service from Southern Utah to Logan and
from Provo to Boise.
- Establishment of a network of Thruway busses to increase Market
- Establishment and expansion of commuter rail service along the
- Expansion of TRAX light rail lines, and begin planning for rail
transit in the Boise area.
- Improvements to other transit systems in the states.
- Creation of a long distance hub at the Ogden Union Station
- Restoration of rail service through Southern Wyoming from Ogden to
- Establishment of long distance service from Denver to Billings with
service to Western Washington and Alberta.
- Establishment of a network of Thruway bus service.
- Improvements to transit systems in the state.
- Preservation and restoration of rail stations.